Sunday, February 27, 2011

Charlie Company Being Deployed

Sunday, February 27, 2011. I took advantage of today's warmer weather - comparatively warmer, that it - and grilled burgers this noon. What with one thing and another, it's been a while since I've done that.

The big deal that I know about at the moment is Our Lady of the Angels' Lenten Parish Mission with Steve Ray: that's March 13th and 14th, a Sunday and Monday. The Sunday thing is at the Sauk Centre High School auditorium. I'll probably be writing more about that: but not just now.

I am determined to get a flu shot next season: I didn't this year, and that may be part of why I've been sincerely off my feed for so long.

I see in the paper that Charlie Company will be deployed (again) May 27. They tell about Beyond the Yellow Ribbon - a program that encourages folks in the community to help families of deployed soldiers. 'They' being the Sauk Herald, that is.
Then there's Snow Week Royalty at Sauk Centre public schools: Maren Greenwaldt and Dillon Dean.

It's late, and I'm determined to get a good night's sleep: so, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!