Sunday, June 9, 2013

Corpus Christi Procession and Lilacs

Sunday, June 9, 2013. I had planned to take photos of the Corpus Christi procession last Sunday, from Our Lady of Angels church to St. Paul's. Instead, I went to North Dakota to help my son-in-law and #2 daughter. Actually, my son did the helping. I just provided transportation. #1 daughter took photos, including these:


Corpus Christi procession. June 2, 2013.


A scheduled stop on the Corpus Christi procession. June 2, 2013.

It's been raining, or overcast, or both, most of this week. I suppose it's better than a drought, but it's not exactly mood-lifting weather.


Lilacs. June 8, 2013.

There seems to be something extra in the air, too: pollen, probably. My eyes are fuzzy, and I'm sincerely looking forward to a change in the season. Which, since this is Minnesota, will almost certainly include mosquitoes.

On a more upbeat note, the grass is very, very green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!