Sunday, June 16, 2013

Blue Sky: Wow!

Sunday, June 16, 2013. Father's Day. It's a little difficult to remember that I don't need to put on a sweater to go outside. I've even seen a patch of blue in the sky two days in a row: June is not like May was, and I don't mind a bit.


Actual, unretouched photo of the sky, taken in Sauk Centre. That's blue sky, something I'm glad to see. June 16, 2013.

All that rain and overcast seems to have suited the grass, though. Lawns are looking lush: even ours.


It's looking like summer. June 16, 2013.


Some lawns are beautifully maintained. Ours has more of a lived-in look. June 16, 2013.

I'll have more next week. Then again, maybe not. Sitting on the front porch and enjoying summer looks pretty good just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!