Sunday, February 26, 2012

Storm Watch Postponed - Due to Lack of Interest?

Sunday, February 26, 2012. It's been snowing, although the winter storm watch got postponed. As of this evening, the forecast is for wind and maybe a foot of snow to show up between Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
Storm Watch Postponed - Due to Lack of Interest?

A smudge on my forehead, marking the start of Lent. February 22, 2012.

I don't have all that much to report this week - aside from some commercial space being available on the west side of Main, downtown. I noticed the sign when my son and I went to an eye clinic this week. Actually, he went: I just tagged along.


That space is still for rent. Or maybe 'again.' If memory serves, that's where Gold 'N More was, until last summer. February 24, 2012.

That's it for now. See you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!