Sunday, November 11, 2012

Downtown Sauk Centre has Purseanality

Sunday, November 11, 2012. Veterans Day. Fog was a bit thick last night. Then a line of thundershowers came through: and today we had a few tiny flakes of snow. For Minnesota, this time of year, that's about par for the course.


Fog, seen through my webcam. November 10, 2012.

Street work downtown included putting in new sidewalks north of the Post Office. Maybe other places, too: that was the spot I noticed.


New sidewalks downtown. November 11, 2012.

There's a new store downtown: one I haven't noticed before, anyway. It's just south of Centre Floral. ("Store Hours Monday - Friday 9ish to 5ish...") The new-to-me place is called "I've Got Purseanality Fashion & Accessories." It's not the sort of place I'm likely to shop in: but I like the name.


Snow: just barely, Sunday morning. October 28, 2012.

Thanksgiving is coming, my household is collecting stamps on Coborn's 'turkey card,' and I'll probably be back with more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!