Sunday, March 10, 2013

Springtime in Minnesota, Snow, and Nail Clippings

Sunday, March 10, 2013. "Sleet, freezing rain, followed by snow ... That's springtime - in Minnesota. :)" I wrote that Thursday,March 8, 2013, on Google+, when we had a winter storm coming. It was a bit of an anticlimax: the weather, not Google+. Even so, I'm glad I didn't have to travel farther than St. Paul's Church, near downtown, on Saturday.


Morning frost. March 7, 2013.


The curved icicle and snowfall Saturday afternoon. March 9, 2013.

That curved icicle (curvicle?) was gone today, but there's a fresh set started in that corner.


St. Paul's Church, Saturday afternoon. March 9, 2013.

The biannual jet lag for folks who don't travel came last night. I'm not a fan of Daylight Saving Time, but there are worse things: like the Black Death; or finding nail clippings on your keyboard that aren't yours.

I hope to get caught up sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!