Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunlight and Snow

Sunday, February 2, 2014. I wonder if anyone's made a calendar with "caution: forgetting Valentine's Day may be hazardous to your health" printed on February 14?

Then on March 9, Daylight Savings Time starts. I suppose we can be thankful that we're not required by law to get up at two in the morning to change our clocks.

Staying inside and not getting any cooler than necessary didn't keep me from getting a few photos of this winter's snow. Shoveling the stuff isn't much fun: but I like the way it looks.


Snow around the grill will melt, eventually. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the view. January 28, 2014.


Sunlight, clear sky, and shadows on the snow. February 2, 2014.

That's all I've got for this week. Next week there'll be more. That's the plan, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!