Sunday, April 6, 2014

Another Week, Yet Another Winter Storm: Springtime in Minnesota

Sunday, April 6, 2014. I see I mislabeled last week's post "March 24." That's embarrassing, and has been corrected: but I've got an excuse of sorts.

I haven't been as ill as others in the household, but we've all been participating in whatever's going around town. We call it "stomach flu," although there's probably a more accurate term.

These three pictures, from my webcam, show what sort of a week it's been.


Tuesday, 8:40 a.m.: Springtime in Minnesota. April 1, 2014.


Thursday, 8:20 a.m.: snowing, again. April 3, 2014.


Friday, 8:56 a.m., and we're getting picture-postcard snow. April 4, 2014.

Thursday's springtime winter storm encouraged the public school to lock the doors at 4:00 p.m. and cancel all afternoon and evening activities. Or, rather, they cancelled the activities and then locked the doors.

Snow is off the yard across the street, and most other places with no drifts and exposure to sunlight. I've heard that we'll have highs around 70 next week. I won't mind a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!