Sunday, October 26, 2014

Polka Mass and an Owl-O-Lantern

Sunday, October 26, 2014. Our Lady of Angels church had our yearly polka Mass today. I hope Nathan's Oldtime Band comes back next year.

Nathan's ... Band know their polka: and have the good sense to keep the tempo 'up.' They describe themselves as "Minnesota's youngest and most energetic polka/country band."


Before the polka Mass at Our Lady of Angels. October 26, 2014.

Halloween/All Hallows' Eve is this Friday. I'm looking forward to the trick-or-treaters.


An - owl-o-lantern? October 26, 2014.


Sunset. The sky lit up: just after I got back inside. October 26, 2014.

That sunset was mildly spectacular: right after I got inside and had the camera stowed. Oh, well: it's nice to know I've still got the old sense of timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!