Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day, 2012: Picture Postcard Weather Yesterday

Sunday, June 17, 2012. Father's Day. This was another one of those weeks where I didn't get much done: and took all week doing it. I wrote a few posts, washed a few dishes: all pretty much routine.

The weather at the moment isn't quite 'routine.' There's a tornado watch on until 10:00 p.m., so I'm keeping an eye on the Sauk Centre page of Wunderground.com.

Whoops. There's a severe thunderstorm warning for St cloud, New Munich, Lake Henry, Freeport, Hawick, Paynesville, Albany, Roscoe, Manannah, Richmond, Avon, Eden Valley, and Cold Spring. Looks like the excitement's going to be mostly east of Sauk Centre.

It's about 9:05 p.m. or so. The lights flickered just now, so I'll add a photo and stop for the night.


Those silos are across the river: but this shows how 'rural' we are. It's not for everyone, but I've gotten used to the lack of smog and traffic jams. June 16, 2012.

Or, rather, I'll get this entry online: Then I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!