Sunday, February 3, 2013

Back in Time for Snow

Sunday, February 3, 2013. It's snowing, and fairly warm: several degrees above zero, Fahrenheit. I'm back in town, after spending most of the week in North Dakota, helping Spiral Light Candle get candles shipped to stores around the country. Actually, I took care of some routine data entry: so others could get their jobs done.

I haven't caught the flu, but seem to have picked up a cold. The nursing home still limits visitors to immediate family who are 12 or over. They're taking no chances, which I think is a good idea.

Between helping at a candle factory and blowing my nose, I haven't had much time to see what's going on in Sauk Centre. I think I'll be back to a more routine schedule next week: but I've thought that before, and been surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!