Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fourth of July Weekend

Sunday, July 7, 2013. Fourth of July/Independence Day weekend is almost over. I didn't hear as many fireworks outside this year as before. Maybe I wasn't listening hard enough.


Flags lined  ("The Original") Main Street and Sinclair Lewis Avenue for Independence Day. July 3, 2013.


We didn't see  quite as big a fireworks stand this year. July 3, 2013.


The 'umbrella fountain' - with new(ish) colors. July 3, 2013.

I don't know when the 'umbrella fountain' got new colors. The green and white are nice: but I liked the yellow and blue, too. The last time I can be sure I saw the older colors was two years back, just after that big storm.


What's remarkable is that the gazebo and the 'umbrella fountain' came through in one piece. And that nobody was hurt or killed. July 11, 2011.

Back to the present, and Sauk Centre's newly-painted water tower.


New paint on the water tower. July 3, 2013.


These folks do a nice job with their yard displays. July 7, 2013.

I'll be back with more pictures next week. That's the plan, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!