Sunday, July 28, 2013

More Photos from the Sinclair Lewis Days Parade

Sunday, July 28, 2013. I got one photo this week, from the webcam.


One of Sauk Centre's street sweepers, making the rounds. July 25, 2013.

Some midway rides, still folded for transport, arrived this week and are waiting at the Stearns County fairgrounds. The fair starts in a few days. That'll give me some good picture-taking opportunities.
Meanwhile, here's more from Sinclair Lewis Days.


Pink Flamingos: big ones; inflated; two of them. July 20, 2013.


Catching up. I saw quite a few red-and-white caps. This year's parade theme was "Christmas in July." July 20, 2013.


That's the Knights of Columbus float, behind the black truck. July 20, 2013.


I don't remember who these fellows were: but they played a lively rhythm. July 20, 2013.


A flyover: probably not part of the parade. July 20, 2013.


This is one of my favorite floats: the Coborn's grocery cart. July 20, 2013.

I've got a few more photos from the parade, but haven't decided whether to post them later: or go straight to pictures from the Stearns County fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!