Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ice on the Trees, Christmas is Coming

Sunday, December 8, 2013. The sounds of someone's snow blower are filtering in as I write this. That's a guess, actually. It's dark out, and I'm not going out to see where the sound comes from.

It's fairly warm this evening: about four degrees above zero, Fahrenheit. There's also no wind to speak of. There's a wind chill advisory from three tomorrow morning until noon, probably because the wind will be picking up.


Friday was clear, cold, and featured iced trees. December 6, 2013.

I took that photo through a window screen. It was a good angle to catch sunlight in the ice: and I wasn't thrilled with the notion of going outside just then.


My kids set up the Christmas tree this week. December 8, 2013.

Christmas is bearing down on us, around the corner, and less than three weeks away. I still have some holiday preparations to make, but plan to relax as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!