Sunday, December 22, 2013

Picture-Postcard Weather for Christmas: Maybe

Sunday, December 22, 2013. If I was committed to buying a Christmas present for someone at the Rosedale shopping center in the Metro, I'd be crazy. I'd also have only two days left, since they're closed Christmas Day, Wednesday - and shut the doors at 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, Christmas Eve.

As it is, my family has our Christmas shopping done: including me, oddly enough. True to form, I haven't gotten my wife's present wrapped yet: and that's another topic.

I haven't been around town much since last week, but did get some photos. We're having a white Christmas this year: picturesque, but a bit on the chilly side.


Picture-postcard weather for the Christmas season, seen through my webcam. Snow kept getting 'refreshed' with new snowfall or frost. December 17, 2013.


Frost on the trees, Saturday morning. December 21, 2013.


Not much wind, so we still had a 'fairyland' at noon. December 21, 2013.

On the other hand, we have a warm spell that melts all the snow: unlikely, but this is Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!