Sunday, November 15, 2015

Distracted by Paris

Sunday, November 15, 2015. Yesterday and today were the good sort of autumn days: clear skies, sunshine, highs around 60. Coming next: about three days in the mid-40s, with rain.

It could be worse. There was the 1991 Halloween blizzard, and the Armistice Day Blizzard in 1940. I don't remember that one, but my folks talked about it: and the big one in 1888. More recently, we've had November winter storms or blizzards in 1975, 1981, and 1988, and the 1991 Halloween blizzard lasted until November 3. (MN DNR)

A few days of rain doesn't look so bad now.

I thought I'd have more to say, and show, but Friday's attacks in Paris distracted me. That was a very sad situation.

Here in Sauk Centre, though, life goes on. Maybe next week I'll have my ducks in a row: or at least near each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!