Sunday, November 22, 2015

First Snow and Radar Speed Sign

Sunday, November 22, 2015. Thanksgiving nearly snuck up on me again this year. It's coming next week. Some folks have their Christmas yard decorations out already: including our neighbors across the corner, northwest of us.

I didn't get a photo of their display, yet, but did catch results of the season's first snowfall. The image is what my webcam showed at 10:40 a.m. last Thursday.


A week before Thanksgiving: our first snow. (October 19, 2015)


A radar speed sign on South Ash Street. (November 22, 2015)

I went out this afternoon to get a photo of the first radar speed sign I've seen here on Ash Street.

It faced southbound traffic, I'm not sure exactly why it's there: apart from the obvious reminder of the speed limit, and what I see as a convenient opportunity to check my speedometer. It's spot-on accurate, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!