Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow, Christmas, and All That

Sunday, December 5, 2010. Christmas is a little under three weeks away, and my household got our 'Christmas letter' out. No bragging on my part: all I did was print labels and the letters, then drop them off in the box near Coborn's.

The other day, I said I had some photos that showed, beyond a reasonable doubt, that it really is winter. Here they are.


Snow, clear blue sky, ploughed and lightly sanded streets: Yep, it's winter all right. December 1, 2010.


Bright sun, sharp shadows on the snow - and Christmas decorations in the yard. December 1, 2010.

We had a little snow coming down this afternoon - but that didn't keep me from grilling burgers yesterday and today. A little shoveling was required, of course: but like I said, it's winter.


Grilling burgers: It's a four-season thing here. December 4, 2010.

I read in the Sauk Centre Herald that the Sauk Centre police department has a new digital video camera now: a big improvement, since the two old VHS cameras "were old and not functioning properly."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!