Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday, December 22, 2010. It's almost Christmas. The Sauk Centre Herald online edition has photos of kids singing Christmas songs, there's enough snow on the ground to last until New Year's: and tomorrow's forecast says we're likely to get more.

It's the time of year when folks either pack up and travel to see family, or stay put and let family come to them. I'm making the transition to the latter category. Our #2 daughter, her husband and dog came visiting over the weekend.

I'm still recovering.

We had a great time: but I'm still recovering.

Also in the Herald this week: a nice article about my father-in-law, L. N. Kaas and his new violin repair business.

I was out this afternoon, running some errands and taking photos. I'd show them, but getting them out of the camera and ready to present takes software that's currently on my old computer. Which at this time is a set of bulky door stoppers in the attic. I plan to get my son to put it in working order tomorrow. My son-in-law gave me a new (and improved) computer for Christmas. Wow.

Okay, so I didn't have photos for Sunday, and today. At this rate, it'll be next year before you see them. Which, right now, isn't all that far off. Good grief! Christmas is this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!