Sunday, April 21, 2013

More Snow in Tomorrow's Forecast

Sunday, April 21, 2013. I was out of town most of this week. While I was gone, we had another winter storm with the usual trimmings: schools closed, travel not advised, and so forth. When I drove down South Ash Friday evening, someone had set a big Santa decoration in their front yard. By the time I got back with a camera, Saturday morning, the Santa was gone.

I did, however, get a few photos of springtime, Minnesota style.


A lovely spring day: bright sunlight, nearly-clear sky, about a foot of snow on the ground. April 20, 2013, 6:45 p.m.


A snow family: with plenty of snow left over. April 21, 2013, 6:45 p.m.


Brown's Park in south Sauk Centre. April 21, 2013, 6:45 p.m.

A weather forecast says there's a chance of more snow tomorrow, then maybe rain on Thursday. It might get above 60° Fahrenheit on Saturday. Then again, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!