Sunday, April 7, 2013

Opportunity or Bad News Downtown

Sunday, April 7, 2013. The west side of Main Street ("The Original Main Street," as the signs say), between Sinclair Lewis Avenue and 4th Street South, is either opportunity or bad news. It depends on how you decide to think about two empty storefronts.

I've mentioned Serenity Studios before. They opened in late 2010, where Winter's Drug had been. I had hoped that an art studio could make it here: maybe another time.

Legend Insurance, on the northwest side of Main and 4th Street South, isn't in their old location: which is all I know about them.

I haven't been motivated to do much recently, apart from blowing my nose at intervals, and trying to not make my left wrist and fingers hurt. More about that my Through One Dad's Eye blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!