Sunday, July 6, 2014

Mostly Photos

Sunday, July 6, 2014. I mentioned the Sauk Herald's "Mural project to spruce up corner on Main Street" article back on May 25, 2014. As I said then, I like the red-on-white paint job that the Belmont building has been sporting lately: but the mural could look good, too.


The 'umbrella fountain' at Sinclair Lewis Park. June 30, 2014.


Downtown Sauk Centre. June 30, 2003.


"Let's Get The Red OUT!" June 30, 2010.


The park by the Sinclair Lewis Museum. June 30, 2003.


Fireworks being sold from a truck. June 30, 2003.


North Dakota sky. July 4, 2003.

"North Dakota?" There's an explanation for that. My wife, son, and #3 daughter went to North Dakota over the weekend to visit #2 daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter. Elizabeth was fascinated by what was going on across the room when I had a camera handy: so I got a picture of her left ear.


Our granddaughter, Elizabeth. July 22, 2010.

That's it for now: but I'm pretty sure that there'll be something to show again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!