Sunday, July 13, 2014

Two Transitions: Pizza Hut, Father Statz

Sunday, July 13, 2014. Last week's Sauk Centre Herald had articles about two major transitions on the front page.

The Pizza Hut on south Main closing was news to me. Looks like their last day of operation was June 25. The paper said that the company that owned this Pizza Hut, Sky Ventures, filed for bankruptcy. Misery doesn't really love company, I've found: but nine other Pizza Huts had been closed earlier this year.

I'm not a big pizza person: but I'll miss knowing that the Pizza Hut is there. My kids and I celebrated by going there a few times.


Two transitions in last week's paper. July 3, 2014.

I wrote about Father Statz in A Catholic Citizen in America. (June 29, 2014)

On a brighter note: it's been a beautifully sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!