Sunday, October 6, 2013

Blue Skies and Coughing

Sunday, October 6, 2013. I feel better than I did earlier this week. As the old Minnesotan saying goes, "it could be worse." I've heard that quite a few folks in town have a bug.

My version sounds and feels like a cold, and isn't bad enough to warrant checking in with a doctor. Besides, the doctor would probably say something like, 'in my considered opinion: you/re sick!' This, I already know: and the usual 'rest and plenty of fluids' seems to be helping.

On a more cheerful note, I saw blue sky and sunshine today.


An autumn afternoon. October 6, 2013.

Over the course of the week, we've seen rain, drizzle, clear skies, and falling leaves. Next week will probably be more of the same, which is fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!