Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rain, Drizzle, and the Season's First Snow

Sunday, October 20, 2013. My voice still has a frog-like quality to it, but other than that it could be worse. Or better: but this way I feel the way many of this week's days looked. On a positive note, I'm getting my annual autumn cold out of the way, and should be done by Halloween.


Another damp autumn morning in Sauk Centre. October 14, 2013.

This morning's rain didn't look quite right. The drops were sluggish, and a bit too large to be realistic: for good reason. It was this season's first snowfall. The first one I've noticed, at least.


Sunday morning, a minute before 9:00. October 20, 2013.


Sunday morning, 9:15: about a quarter of an hour later. October 13, 2013.

The snow turned to rain, more or less, so we didn't get to keep the snow. Can't say that I'm disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!