Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blue Skies and Sunshine: also Coughing

Sunday, October 13, 2013. I'm still 'on the mend,' but my voice still has a frog-like quality to it. I sometimes feel as if I should be sitting on a giant lily pad somewhere. It's been two weeks since "I got what I asked for." (Through One Dad's Eye (September 29, 2013))

Some of what I'm experiencing may be allergies, or whatever a person who isn't exactly "allergic" to stuff kicked up by harvesting experiences this time of year.

It's afternoon as I write this: one of those beautiful, clear, October days.

There were some wispy high clouds earlier, but they're gone. You could check out current conditions on the webcam looking out my north window: or not. Your choice. Aside from the occasional computer crash and maintenance, it's on 24 hours a day, seven days a week.


Another autumn day, just before noon. October 13, 2013.

Local parishes have the annual chow mein supper later this week. It's a major fundraiser for the school. Folks around here don't get chow mein very often, so it's a change of pace from the more common sausage breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!