Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Sunday, May 30, 2010. Memorial Day weekend.


Let's not forget. Memorial Day, 2010.

There's more to Memorial Day, than grilling outdoors (which I did) and getting out on a lake (which quite a few other folks did). I've written about that today, and yesterday, in one of my blogs.


This also is a way of observing Memorial Day. May 29, 2010.

This week's Sauk Centre Herald had a piece about Minnesota's Main Street Program on the front page. I missed the Thursday event - so I'll have to read about it in the paper, next week. My family and I have been coughing less, and breathing through our noses more - so I'm looking forward to getting out more and enjoying this summer.


Mass at Our Lady of the Angels, Memorial Day
weekend. May 30, 2010.


More rain came this morning: but it had soaked in by noon, so I was out grilling - and hope to do the same tomorrow. Then, since this is a three-day weekend, Monday will serve concurrently with Tuesday, and business as usual will resume.

I still plan to get out and enjoy the sunshine, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!