Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October's Dim Gray Weather

Wednesday, October 27, 2010. October's bright blue weather turned gray
this week.


Sinclair Lewis Park, by the public landing. It's mid-afternoon: one of those shadowless days. October 25, 2010.


Same place, pretty near the same time: turns out there are shadows, if you look closely. October 25, 2010.

The O'Reily Auto Parts store has their name on the front now.


The new auto parts store: now with sign. October 25, 2010.

As for me, I've still got a cold. The same one. I suppose there's something to be said for consistency: but I'll be glad when it's done.

I just about forgot about yesterday's wind. Quite a few folks here in central Minnesota lost power for a while. And St. Cloud set a new record for rainfall in a single day. I wrote about that, with some photos, in my personal blog. ("Wintry Weather and a Balky Furnace," Through One Dad's Eye (October 27, 2010))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!