Sunday, October 10, 2010

Polka Mass!

Sunday, October 10, 2010. We had a polka Mass at Our Lady of the Angels church today. I enjoy those: particularly since we've been getting polka bands who aren't diffident about belting out the umpahs.


There's nothing that says "polka Mass" quite like having a tuba next to the piano. October 10, 2010.


We didn't quite have dancing in the aisles afterward. October 10, 2010.

This time it was Adam and the Jolly Jammers providing the music. They're a group based in St. Augusta, Minnesota. Pretty good, in my opinion: but I'll admit I'm no polka expert.

Other than that, October has been progressing, some trees are almost bare while others don't seem to have gotten the memo about autumn being here, and I've been a bit distracted.

My desk is next to the kitchen, you see: and there's been a lot of work going on there. Which has been a little distracting. I wrote about that on Friday, in my personal blog. The good news is that the job is moving along - and, I located the washer, dryer, and stove. (Saturday) Pretty soon they'll be back where they belong. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!