Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

The first half of this week wasn't exactly uneventful: for me. I grilled burgers Sunday and Monday, getting my weekend quota in despite the intrusion of my second-oldest daughter's wedding.

Not that I minded taking as much time as it took for that happy occasion.

On the other hand, even though I didn't have to do much more than walk through the rehearsal, make sure I didn't trip anybody with my cane as my daughter and I walked down the aisle, and enjoy time with family I knew and those who were new: I'm a bit pooped.

Or maybe it's a sort of post-holiday letdown.

Doesn't matter. The point is, between coming to a full stop after the pre-wedding swirl; and working out a new self-management system for myself, I didn't really have all that much to say about Sauk Centre today.

I could have ranted a bit about jaywalkers - always a reliable standby topic - but that's probably getting a bit stale. I've done it often enough over the years.

Sunday's another day - and I've got the rest of the week to nose around town and see what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!