Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Local Business Gets Featured Online, Fall's Here, Hordes of Teenage Drivers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009. I see that Main Street Coffee Company, across from Marc'ette Floral in south Main's 600 block, was featured in an article in AgriNews (September 22, 2009). The focus of the article was on homemade bread pudding with caramel sauce.

When you see me lead with something like that, you know I don't have a whole lot of my own stuff to say. I thought about writing about what I read in the Sauk Centre Herald, but you can read that as well as I can - and I'm just about opinioned-out right now.

It's been quite a month - highlights in my personal blog. I'm hoping that October will be a little less eventful: but one way or another, my life has never been boring. We'll see what happens.

Speaking of not-boring: My webcam shows the excitement Monday through Friday, as a horde of teenagers in cars and trucks pour from South 9th onto Ash Street - and kids who don't have wheels negotiate the crosswalk. Come to think of it, some of the kids who don't have 'wheels' are on bicycles - which have wheels - but don't 'have wheels' in the colloquial sense. I think.

After the recent weirdly warm weather, it's finally feeling like fall. Highs in the fifties, frost advisories not too far west of here.

I plan to get out with a camera and catch some of the leafy action before Sunday. But then, I've planned a lot of things. Getting those photos, though, I'm fairly confident about.

Have a good rest-of-the-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!