Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All About Not Much to Report

Apart from the observation that it's finally feeling like fall, today's entry is the sort of thing I write when I don't have all that much to report.

I was out of town yesterday, Tuesday, spent much of Monday getting ready for a funeral, and a remarkable portion of today experiencing the emotional after-effects. That, and a bit of a fever.

I've had perkier days.

And, somehow, I didn't fit in the usual look-around-town time in. Not when I had a camera or a notebook along, that is.

Too bad, since there's a few things I saw that I want to cover.

Not bringing a camera along, when I took the family van to the shop, shows how distracted I've been, what with one thing or another.

Well, tomorrow's another day, and I'm rather hoping that nothing too dramatic happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!