Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nursing Home Request; Both Sorts of Autumn Weather

Sunday, September 27, 2009. Quilts were on display in the 1st State Bank when I went in on Friday: One of them has something to do with a West Union sausage supper and a raffle. I didn't notice what the other one was about. I've been a little distracted lately.


Quilts being raffled, a boy and his dad in, attending to some business: another Friday afternoon at the bank. September 25, 2009.

At church today, I heard that the nursing home has asked that anybody with a respiratory infection stay home and not come to visit. Makes sense, I'd say, H1N1 or no.

We've had both sorts of typical Minnesota autumn days: bright and clear, when it's a joy to be outside; and grimly overcast with rain and wind. Birds are either on their way south or making ready.


Gulls. Lots of gulls. West of Wal Mart. September 25, 2009.

It wasn't raining around noon Saturday or Sunday, though, so I didn't get wet while I grilled burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!